This is the original African net bath sponge. Also known as Sapor in Ghana. This bath sponge is popular in West African countries. It soft yet provides gentle exfoliation. It cleanses the skin effortlessly, leaving it fresh and smooth. Its superior exfoliating properties comes from the unique structure and soft knots. Due to its long and flexible nature, it is able to clean hard to reach areas. It is porous and dries quickly. These factors in addition to its long lasting nature, makes it great value for the money.
Features & details
- An excellent exfoliator that cleanses skin by removing dead skin and washing away dirt.
- Will not store bacteria unlike loofahs and washcloths.
- Sponge dries quickly due to its porous nature.
- Long Bath sponge, African net bath sponge; net bath sponge, sapo.
- Washing machine friendly.
- Can be used for 2 years or more.
- Safe and effective for all skin types.
Perfect with our African Black Soap.